Also checked the webmail log there isn't anything really standing out as
the issue. I decided to try and re-run the install as an upgrade to
have it rewrite a new copy of the exe and files it needed without luck.
But it does work fine on the mirror server. I'm still checking the logs
though. In the scripts directory though there are a lot of core files
.. The webmail logs only seems to include the past day and has quite a
few entries .
I setup a fake account just to see what happened and it actually created
a webmail page but looked totally different (maybe the really old
webmail?). So I tried to log back in under my regular name is poof it
worked. Something bizzare is afoot. I think its time to ditch the old
On 5/31/2012 11:37 AM, Steven wrote:
> It just stopped working all of a sudden. I use a website form to post
> the information and it logs them in. Its always worked and I didn't
> make any changes to the mail server at all. Now when you log in they
> get this after a long delay
> CGI did not respond correctly, it probably exited abnormally or the
> file may not exist or have +x access (webmail.exe) ()
> Happens from anywhere, even if I run the scripts/webmail.exe
> manually. The ajax webmail works fine though. Tried restarting
> server, and the actual machine as well.
Last Message | Next Message
Site Map |
Contact Netwin |
POP3 Mail Server |
Linux Webmail |
UnInstall instructions for all products
Copyright © 2017 Netwin Ltd. All rights reserved.